Ainil's LifeWonders

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hi fellow bloggers! I am Ainil and Welcome to my First ever Blog entry!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Meaning of my life


Life is my family, my couzins, my dani, my friends, my hello kitties, my strawberryshortcakes, my guess, my dior, my piano and my gym.


I may appear prim and proper but actually i made tons of silly antics and silly remarks especially to my close ones. I am truly a family-oriented person too. My weekends (almost every week!) are filled with slumber parties, late night suppers and macdonalds' breakfast with my love ones.
So to shed off those excess calories that i put on during my sinful weekends, i do workout at the gym often during the weekdays.


I also play the piano ever since i was 7. This coming February 11, i am going to perform a piano recital at the Young Musician's Society. So if you guys want to watch me perform, just reach me ya. And yes.. Hello kitties, strawberryshortcakes, guess and dior bags are my greatest indulgement. I just go crazy about them!


So, do you guys now know a little more about me? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home